By using our website and our services you are confirminng and declaring that you will not post any ads related to sales and purchase of goods and services, content or information that are illegal under the laws of the republic of India
Prohibited and Restricted Items:
1) Adoption of Children & Babies, Adult/Pornographic Material, Animals for fight/race, Blood, Bodily Fluids and Body Parts, Hospital equipment and general aesthetic, Alcohol, Human Parts and Remains, Endangered Species, Hazardous Chemicals, Illegal Drugs, Pharmaceutical products (prescribed or not), Steroids, Tobacco Products, Ultrasound machines, E-cigarette, Wildlife Products - mounted specimens, and ivory, Birds and animals used for fighting or racing is strictly prohibited, etc.
2) Items in violation of the Food Adulteration Act, 1954
3) Prostitution or any other service in the nature there of that purports to violate the provisions of Immoral Act or Indecent representation of women which violates the contemporary standards of morality and decency in Indian society.
4) Bitcoin, Database, Electronic Surveillance Equipment, Event Tickets, Government IDs and Licenses, High school diplomas, university certificates, Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries, movie piracy, etc.
5) Fire crackers, Fireworks, Explosives and Explosive Substances, Hazardous, Restricted, and Perishable Items, Items that hurt the Laws for the Protection of Historical, Artistic and Cultural significance, Offensive Material, Police, Army, Navy and Air force Related Items, Weapons & Knives, Embargoed Goods, etc.
6) The following items is permitted
- Cats and Dogs unless exotic.
- Aquarium or pond fish, snails or similar creatures.
- Live insects, crickets and worms used as bait or feeder food for pets.
7) We do not allow animals & birds which fall under the restricted category as per THE INDIAN WILDLIFE (PROTECTION) ACT 1972 & WORLD WILDLIFE FEDERATION.
Consequences of Breach of Listing Policy
- Users who violate the prohibited items policy and or the restricted items policy may be subject to the following actions
- Suspension or termination of membership.
- Permanent blocking of access to the site.
- Reporting to Law Enforcement or Appropriate Authorities.